How to Apply
Applicants MUST submit a standard application for employment, a current resume with cover letter, and reference list with current telephone numbers to the Samish Human Resources Department. All applications must be received in the Tribal Administration office on or before the closing date.
Click titles for full job description and requirements:
Open April 7th – April 20th, 2014
Open March 28th- April 11th, 2014 at 5:00pm
Call out to Tribal Contractors
Samish Indian Nation is in the process of compiling a tribal registry for construction and maintenance businesses interested in completing work in Skagit and Island counties. Samish practices tribal preference in the bidding process, and this registry will be used as a resource for soliciting bids for future projects. If you, or someone you know, has a Native owned or operated construction, repair, remodel, maintenance, or landscaping based business, then we encourage them to submit the following information:
(1) The name of the business and its address;
(2) The name, phone number, and email of a contact person; and
(3) The types of work the business practices.
Please send your submission to:
Larry Thomas, Maintenance and Construction Manager
Samish Indian Nation, PO. Box 217 Anacortes, WA 98221
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Contractor Registry” in the subject line.
Other Positions in the Community
- Autoclave Maintenance Technician, Janicki Industries
- Cell Manager for Metal Fabrication, Janicki Industries
- Full Time Internship, Congressman Rick Larsen’s Office
- WSU Extension, Skagit County Beach Watcher’s Coordinator