Please click on the projects to learn more.
- Fidalgo Bay Beach Restoration Project Phase 1 & 2
- Lake Campbell Water Quality Study
- Weaverling Spit Invasive Species Removal
- Thomas Creek Water Quality Study
- Japanese Knotweed Survey and Treatment Program
- Sustainable Resolutions
- Fidalgo Bay Water Quality and Watershed Characterization
- 5 Year Water Quality Summary
- 1 Year Temperature Summary
Fidalgo Bay Science Conference 2011
Presentations: All presentations are published here with permission of the authors. Please do not reproduce or re-use any part of these presentations without express consent of the authors.
Click on title to download presentation:
1. Fidalgo Bay Soft Shore Bank Stabilization and Forage Fish Habitat Restoration
- Christine Woodward, Samish Indian Nation, Department of Natural Resources
- Brady Olson, WWU, Shannon Point Marine Center
- Paul Dinnel, WWU, Shannon Point Marine Center, Skagit MRC
- Todd Woodard, Samish Indian Nation, Department of Natural Resources
- Jude Apple, WWU, Shannon Point Marine Center
- Hun Seak Park, Pete Adolphson & Sandra Caldwell, Washington State Department of Ecology
- Scott Andrews, Swinomish Tribe, Planning Department
- Jim Johannessen, Coastal Geologic Services, Inc.