StarTrails Maiden


The Enrollment Department handles all applications and identification cards for enrollment and keeps track of tribal members' data. Uncertain if you’re eligible? Anyone who can provide proof of descendancy to an established Samish family line is eligible for enrollment. Please contact the Enrollment Officer with any questions you may have about the enrollment process. When sending an application, we strongly recommending sending it registered mail or with tracking.

If you move from outside the Purchased and Referred Care service area to within the ten-county service area (Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, Island, Snohomish, King, Peirce, Kitsap, Jefferson, or Clallam counties), we will need proof of your new mailing address such as a utility bill. For any other moves, please call or email with your new address. Please let us know if your phone number or email address changes. If you are notifying the Enrollment Department of a tribal member death, please provide an obituary or copy of the death certificate.

The Enrollment Department also provides Discover Passes for Washington State Parks.