If you have medications that are not currently on the Samish Approved Drug List, and would like them to be considered for addition, you may submit your request for consideration by the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Workgroup. You must use the Samish Formulary Request Form, which is located on the MEMBERS ONLY page of the website, or Purchased & Referred Care can send you a copy of the form. The Workgroup will meet as needed to review the requests.
Additions to the Samish Approved Drug List effective 08/01/2018!
We are pleased to announce the recommendations from the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Group meeting in May, with subsequent approval from Tribal Council, resulted in substantial additions to the Approved Drug List.
- Oseltamivir phosphate all strengths/all forms
- Fluticasone furoate 100mcg/vilanterol 25mcg
- Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone/ferrous fumarate
- Freestyle Libre CGMS (pre-authorization required)
- Hydrocodone/APAP 5/325
Removed from formulary:
- Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500 (no longer manufactured)
Declined to add:
- Lidocaine 5% ointment/cream (available OTC)
For questions about the PRC eligibility, pre-authorizations, program limitations, or general health coverage issues, please call our Contract Health Program at (877) 470-8737